Ready for a kinder, gentler driver's ed?

"The teen driver whisperer"
Sounds great, I’m game.

Already taught two teens who are now 35 & 29. My dad taught my 35 year old daughter the manual transmission with a whisperer style and she absolutely loved her old Ranger pickup standard so much that after she rolled it and the replacement was an automatic, she was actually dismayed at the loss of her stick shift.

Second family of sister-in-law’s grand kids who are currently 7,9, and 12teen will get the next go’round soon.
I have already put the near 13 year old new daughter behind the wheel just to familiarize her with the machines. With my recent heart problems and my wife’s eyesight there’s a slim probability of needing an emergency driver sooner than 911 response. We’ve been talking about driving functions for a year now already.
– You would not believe how incredibly well she did the very first time in the Expedition ! ( Yes , a boat…08 expedition EL ) One could swear she’d spent hours already practicing. She had it correctly on her side of the un-marked rural road, had a good slow speed for a novice, braked well and took the corners with ease.
The problem with her will be reining her in when it’s truly time to drive.

Then there’s all the laws and other technical knowledge that comes with truly learning to drive and hopefully the whisperer technique will work best here.