Should I be concerned if my car takes 2-3 tries to start in the morning?

Your symptoms remind me of what happens to my Civic when my battery is on its last leg, which usually takes about four years. Get the battery tested. You can probably get it tested for free where you bought it or at an auto parts store.

Another thing that happens with small cars like yours and mine is that it takes time for pressure to build up in the fuel lines. If your battery isn’t performing like it should, it could make things worse. Try an experiment. Turn the key to the “on” position, but don’t start it. Wait for 10 seconds first. You might be able to hear the fuel pump engage and disengage if you listen closely. If you can hear it, wait for it to disengage before you start the engine. If it seems to take a long time, I am willing to bet the battery is the issue.

If the battery tests fine, you might have something draining the battery while the car sits. With small cars, it takes surprisingly little juice to start the engine, and what would be complete failure in a larger car (no cranking, only clicking), might be enough to start your engine.