Green brake fluid

I have an 01 International 4700 and recently had a lot of break work done. A couple front calipers rotors pads and a flush. Then an ABS recall was found and addressed. A month after the original brake job was done I had to replace a 3rd passenger side steer caliperbecause it was sticking according to the dealership. I told them it has had a jerk then a pull on all of the(jerks to one side or the other then pull the other way) calipers Ive tried, remanufactured from a parts store and new from the dealer. So the latest caliper that went on when bleeding they found semi dark green brake fluid. They advised that it needed to be flushed. Ok. They had no idea what causes it. 2 days later I go to put on a new dealer purchased nonremanufactered caliper to try and remedy my pulling issue and out come a tinted green fluid!!! Its lighter than the sample they had given me though. I did have a master cylinder installed a year ago though and the post about the assembly lube as well as the 1 about copper being used caught my attention. Sorry for the extra looong post. I have the light and dark as well as unused dot3 fluid in glass containers for comparing.