Bad Gasoline

I hope when bringing my vehicle to a Nissan dealership service center, the technicians are trained and screened so they do not make costly mistakes. However, I have also had bad experiences at other dealerships service centers and they have tried to compensate me for there errors.

I do believe that the symptoms I experienced were caused by the gas I was sold. Nissan did advise me to wait for Bolla Mart Sunoco, however, they did not reply for four days. I needed my vehicle as soon as possible and I had to authorize the repairs.

I would like to add that I did not believe that the gas was bad. I thought it was my transmission! I used sunoco religiously and I have filled up at that gas station before. But the symptoms that I experienced seem directly correlated to bad gasoline!

According to Bolla Mart Sunoco, there have been no other reports of bad gas being sold within their stations. I have read several reasons as to why people experience problems from reliable gas stations.
I have read that gas pumps have an internal filter that can release particulate into the gas if not maintained. I have also read that a recently filled tank could stir up sediment. Gas can also contain high levels of silicon, zinc, lead or different components from dispersants/detergents. If it were not the gas, why did I experience a problem with my highly maintained vehicle after filling up?