Clutch Losing Pressure After Highway

Just an update for anyone else with this problem - the place I took it to offered to replace the clutch, master, and slave cylinders for less than the dealer’s price for just the cylinders. Since my cylinders were difficult to get to, most of that cost was the labor for removing all the stuff that was in the way and they figured since they were in there it would save me another $400 in labor to get the clutch replaced later. So I went all in. There was also a 1 year warranty on the parts and work.

Anyway…So that fixed the problem for a couple of months. Then suddenly I lost my clutch completely in a grocery store parking lot. Had it towed back to the mechanic and after a couple days they discovered a leak in the tubing from one cylinder to the other or some part of the same system. This issue was more difficult to find and they had to order the replacement tube (I only paid for the part this time, yay warranty), but since then my car has been running reliably if not a little differently. Hopefully it will stay that way. Thanks for all the recommendations - I’ll definitely be taking my car to an actual mechanic more often than not from this point forward.