90000 mile service

The Toyota maintenance guide that came with the car will tell you what is needed. Just because the dealer pads the list for extra profit doesn’t mean you have to agree to all the additional “services.”

Of all the things you list, I’d say the brake fluid replacement, transmission fluid replacement, and a coolant change are probably legitimate, but check the maintenance schedule to be sure.

I don’t know how you “flush” a manual transmission. You remove the drain plug, allow the old lubricant to drain out, replace the drain plug and refill with clean lubricant. What’s to flush?

Power steering never needs to be flushed, as far as I’m concerned. This is a profit generator, pure and simple. It’s not in the maintenance schedule because it’s not necessary.

AC refresher service? What the heck is that? If the AC is working it doesn’t need any “refresher.”

The EFI clean and the top induction clean don’t mean much, since they aren’t very well defined. Gasoline has detergents in it by federal law. Usually no other fuel system cleaner, or cleaning, is recommended.

You don’t need to take your car to a Toyota dealer for maintenance. I recommend you find a good independent mechanic to help you maintain your car and save some money.