Wheel Balancing Weights - Is this normal?

@MG,Bubba is going to be disappointed,anyway a short version of His 67 SS adventures,there used to be this beautiful flashy sporty blue Chevy sitting in the weeds,Bubba got real interested,well it turns out when Bubba Managed to acquire this car,the big block had been robbed and a small block was residing in its place,well the previous owner for some reason robbed the 427 and put it in a Nova,which was subsequently wrecked,I dont know what ever happened to wrecked Nova or 427.Anyway the only big block Bubba could could come up with with was a 396, in front of a Turbo 400 out of a complete 66 Caprice(factory air,AM-fm 8Track.I begged hIm(ALMOST ANYWAY) not to destroy that Caprice(a nice 2 dr HT) fell on deaf ears,the Caprice was junked and the engine put in the Impala,so later a collector was looking at the Impala and checked the motor out,wasnt interested He could tell it wasnt a 427,Anyway Bubba finally sold the SS and that was the end of that for years,finally coincidently,the car was mentioned and some Guy said ,Hey"I know were that car is"sure enough the ol’ SS,(much worse for wear) so Bubba recovered it and in the meantime found a body in much better shape,so the original went in the barn and the surrogate is in the garage being restored,He found a big block(but I think its a 454)427s are very hard to come by,thank you for your interest.-Kevin

@kmccune

“427s are very hard to come by”

I assume you mean high performance 427 CAR engines . . .

We have an older GMC Topkick class 6 truck in our fleet, and it has a 427. I’m assuming it’s a fairly low compression engine

Yep,the truck engines are not the same deal,dont know about the 427,but the 366 was a fine engine(for a gasser)and the truck engines generally carry a lower compression ratio.