The loss of a cylinder...what does that mean

Is this some kind of demented science experiment? When it finally dies Murphy’s law will ensure it is at the least convenient time and place.

sgtrock21, indy4192 has not been on this site since 2011. Why reply to them when the vehicle is most likely dead and crushed by now.

1 Like

Only because I can’t remember to check the date. Oldtimer’s disease sucks.

1 Like

Did you even READ 3273701’s comments . . . ?!

No excuse for that, whatsoever

1 Like

Well, that poster is full of it along with not being so good at grammarin’…

2 Likes

Yes, I read the comments. Not disagreeing with you at all. I’m just saying it’s probably a 13 year old kid playing a prank. And a poorly done prank at that, which makes it all the more humorous. That post shouldn’t be taken seriously in other words. In most cases it isn’t possible to ban someone. All the CT staff can do is erase that account into oblivion, which they’ve probably done. They might be able to prevent another account be requested from the same IP address, but it is easy enough for somebody computer-savy to switch their IP address.

I don’t know why you’re so convinced it’s just “a 13 year old kid playing a prank.”

The way it’s worded makes me think it’s an adult, who is just a jerk, plain and simple

That’s a heck of lot of sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling errors for an adult to make in one short paragraph. Plus the nonsensical nature of it. Not saying you are wrong, yes, it could be an adult. But it reads more like what a 13 year old with too much time on their hands would write. Maybe even an 8 year old.

I profoundly disagree with you on all counts

Let’s just forget it, though

You believe what you want, I’ll do the same