Stripped Oil Pan Bolt! Who is responsible, me or the mechanic?

-I am about the same level and yet I don’t strip drain plugs.

@Triedaq, are you looking for a job? I need a lube and minor maintenance tech, Tues-Sat. Send your resume.

@asemaster–I don’t think you want to hire Triedaq. He will do anything to get out of work. Back in March, we attended a church service together. A woman came up to us after the service and said, “You look familiar. Didn’t you have a son that graduated from my high school (and then named the school)?” Triedaq replied, “I had a son that attended your high school, but he didn’t graduate from there”. This woman then replied, “I was sure he did. He was in the class of 1963 wasn’t he?” Well, she was thinking of Triedaq’a brother who is four years younger than Triedaq. Since that time, Triedaq has become even more worthless. If I ask him to do the simplest thing, he replies, “I am too old and feeble”. Every morning he asked me "Which foot am I supposed to drag today?"
In defense of Triedaq, thirty years ago he kept our old car running which I drove all over our state doing research for my dissertation. When we needed to expand the house we used to live in, we had the addition framed and enclosed, but Triedaq did the electrical, plumbing and dry wall work. When we needed some work done on our present house this past month, I bought Triedaq a new fishing rod, told him to go test it and hired the work done.

Mrs. Triedaq

I remember seeing a guy at a quick lube tightening a drain plug and while he was doing it the whole car was moving a bit. It was almost like he was trying to strip it out.

That Resume Posted By Mrs. Triedaq Makes Triedaq Sound More Like CEO/CFO Material Rather Than Lube Rack Guy.

CSA

Anyone else think the Triedaqs should put in for a half-hour comedy spot on the radio?

I agree. And I’m atill not convinced that Dr Mrs T is really posting. It may be another persona that Dr Mr T assumes for our (and his) entertainment. But Dr Mrs T may be the next Gracie Allen.

Late addition: I do not consider you scatterbrained, and neither was Gracie. As I’m sure you know, he always called her the creative genius and “brains” behind the act.

Well I’d be interested in that job to keep me occupied. But I don’t work mornings and I only work every other day. I don’t need benefits except vacation time but I need to get paid a lot but I throw in free consultations as long as I’m on the clock. Oh, and mileage of course at the standard IRS rate. Just give me a call, but not before noon or so.

Hey, as long as you don’t call in sick the morning after every payday you"re a step in the right direction!