Should I fit 205/60/R16 instead of 205/55/R16 winter tires on my Mazda 3 2010 GS

I see no harm in this conversation continuing here. There is disagreement but so far neither party has been especially disagreeable or disrespectful. We can all decide what to read, what to skip, when to reply, when to let it go, etc.

1 Like

Tom Brady changed the air. :wink:

A tire expert like yourself should not have had to join a help forum and ask strangers if a 20 year old tire is safe.

1 Like

True. There are too numerous things I do in my life I really should not need to do. That is the nature of the obsessive-compulsive people. I really do not know what else to say about it. Perhaps this will help explain what the disorder is: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic I’m not an expert, but I do loave my associations with tires and the relationships I had when I worked for the tire company. My father and many who worked with him definitely were experts, and I loved talking with them and hearing explanations and stories, sometimes finding out why I was working on the things I did, etc. I went another path for a variety of reasons after some years with the company, earned a PhD and was average professor. I’m not even sure if I am an expert in my own field. I still love tires, still like to get together with the younger of my father’s co-workers who were around my age.