Replacing brake drums - already have new brake shoes - change them too?

My corolla has sway bar end links (attaches to control arm and strut). A couple of months ago, thinking I had the regular sway bar that runs horizontally, I gave me mechanic 4 set of moog sway bar bushings to install…he said he installed them but I doubt. Not sure, but I don’t think the end links have any bushings.

I might also replace the sway bar end links as you suggested. Will report back later.

Edit:
Left the car with the mechanic. He said it would be $100 for each ball joint and $280 for both rear struts. I was expecting him to charge more for the ball joints and rear struts since it is very difficult so I think it is a deal. He also said the creaking noise was more likely a sway bar end link…I’ll probably take it later today.

Edit #2:
Wow what a day. Mechanic called and said the passenger side was the wrong part. Even though the box says the correct part, what was in the box was wrong. One of the boxes were smashed and it was obviously a customer returned strut. Never buying important parts from AutoZone again.

I was able to also get Duralast sway bar end links for the front. Mechanic said the rear ones were bad too but we can do that later.

Wohooo.

Replacing these parts fixed the creaking issue AND the steering whee vibration at certain speeds or sometimes while braking:
Both front sway bar links
Both front ball joints