Push button start car, if you push it while driving will it kill the engine?

You. I. And most of the other “dinosaurs” here consider driving a motor vehicle a serious responsibility. We remain focused and keep our eyes on the road, slow down for environmental conditions, and are ready for anything that may unexpectedly happen. We know from experience that we cannot safely handle multiple distractions such as LCD displays. Much younger drivers think they can excessively multi-task while driving and we should be riding the bus. I love the concept of having a hundred CDs on a USB flash drive but even with a steering wheel switch or scroll knob available I would have to divert my attention to the LCD display. No thank you.

My wife I think has no clue, got her first AWD vehicle, warning came on the screen roads slippery or similar, she was like the roads seemed fine, but the abs seemed really sensitive.

Very well summarized, Sarge,

When the temperature dips to 32, my display says “ice possible”. It’s based on the temp. I’ve never seen a display for the wheels slipping except for the traction display. Must be something new.

This is the old style ignition with which you insert an actual key into the ignition. You physically turn the key from the off position through the on position through the ACC (accessory) position to the start position.