Oil on plugs

I’m sorry, but I missed what “major” was done?
Replacing spark plugs and PCV with no other diagnosis?

It is in the first post. I did the PCV, water pump and thermostat. It was just part of maintenance, I had no issues previously. Interestingly enough, the vacuum under my oil cap has dropped off noticeably from before I did the major works and even after. It was quite strong, now it is very subtle… I can’t help but think that there is a link.

I have taken off my supercharger and gone over everything multiple times, nothing obviously out of place.

You keep referring to"major" work and listing water pump, pcv and thermostat. That is not major work and seeing nothing out of place means… nothing.

Tasking this car to a competent mechanic for a diagnosis might be money well spent.

1 Like

I agree to @oldtimer-11 - these are not major work items and these are unlikely to do something with 1-2 cylinders getting oil soaked.

I might suspect that oil control rings were getting stuck and that would explain a lot.
A couple of engine repair shops in Europe for which I watch their YouTube channels were publishing more than once their post-mortem-reports on modern WV/Audi engines having too narrow oil control rings and too little tension, leading to these getting stuck too easy.
Push for extended oil change intervals in modern engines was another contributing factor in their view.
I’m a casual viewer there, not engine designer or repair professional, so my guess of the correlation has to be taken with a grain of salt.

That is also known as the oil separator, are you using genuine Audi parts?