Looking for a new, used car and working with dealership

@jesmed I had no idea of the Nauga history. So if a Nauga applies for a job, do you have to give them preference or risk being sued?

“So if a Nauga applies for a job, do you have to give them preference or risk being sued?”

Naaa, if a pig applies for a job, you don’t need to accommodate him. BTW, if you put lipstick on a nauga, is it still a nauga?

@Bing, no idea…but if one does turn up at your shop, let us know. :wink:

As a used car manager I say Honda Toyota are your best bet. In that price point you looking at a 2005 with 90-130k miles. You can find this car at a dealer and I you do they usually are decent cars we don’t like to keep garbage that will create angry customers. Go to dealerrater.com and look at the reviews of Honda or Toyota dealerships in your area. Be careful on craigslist. If you find a car on craigslist or a mom and pop shop you will want to run a carfax a lot of them will have major accidents or total losses.

Dealers should provide you with a carfax upon request.

Also don’t be afraid if there is an accident/damage report sometimes that can be the slightest thing of reprinting a door from being keyed! Hope this helps.

@db4690 Naugahyde was made by Naugatuck Chemicals and was a very sturdy vinyl type material. My school buddy worked for the company a couple of summers.

Naming materials is tricky. My ski boots are made from “Nubuck”, a specially treated leather that doesnot absorb water readily. Of course I have to treat them with Nubuck wax every so often. Nubuck is a registered trade mark.