Long Road Trip: Relatively Newish Car or Rental?

I don’t know how good Honda Care is, but call them first if you need assistance since it’s paid for. But also bring along the AAA phone number - if you need help you can’t get from Honda Care, you can join AAA immediately, I believe. You shouldn’t need to do that, but that way you have a backup plan too.

“Peace of mind” found

As I said, renting works in some situations for some people. It sounds like peace of mind was found by not renting for a trip. People rationalize things differently. All should go very well for js (js has a good attitude). Have a safe, fun trip, js!

the trip in your car will do it a world of good!!it doesnt do cars any favours by just driving very short journeys.here in england i drive 2.5 miles to work,then 2.5 miles back,(because its always bloody raining!!!)so i make sure i give my car a trip out at least once a month to make sure it gets warmed up properly.its 57 degrees farenheight and raining here in manchester u.k at the moment!!enjoy your road trip!!

thank you, and sorry if that reply seemed somewhat strong.

Manchester! All the best bands are from Manchester. Must be the weather, in part.

Thanks!