I'm beginning to hate my 2008 Sentra SE-R Spec V

I dont know much about cars but I have the same car and noticed the same things. My engine light actually came on and I got it tested right away. The codes came back gas cap or fuel regulator… The light has went off but it sputters when stopped or going high speeds. If you have figured out the problem let me know

@dfer

The guy that started this thread isn’t going to post back

It’s been half a year already

If you have a car problem, start your own thread, and we’ll help you

When you start your own thread, post the exact fault codes you have

P0442, P0300, etc.

Have you done the knock sensor mod, this year is very common to have an overly sensitive knock sensor and will cause a very sluggish feel.

This is a 6 year old thread so whoever started it may not even have the vehicle anymore.

I actually have the same thing happening on my 2008 Nissan SE-R Spec V. Low Power. More fuel consumption and when I let the clutch out it rattles. I service it regularly. But I do work her hard.

• No Check Engine lights.
  • Idles fine and revs.
  • no other rattles.

I think the motor might be going as that’s the only thing that hasn’t been replaced on the car but I’m not sure. Any ideas fellas?

You are new here, welcome. Posting questions to a 6 year old post won’t get many responses. I’d suggest you create a new post. Tells us details about your car and the problems and we’ll try and help.

2 Likes

Thank you. Roger that