Glamping with My Volvo?

MarkM “During my childhood in the sixties most families still had only one car. Women going to work (including my mom) drove many families into getting a second car.” My Dad bought his first car in 1926. A brand new 1926 Ford model T roadster. $305 FOB Denver Colorado. My parents were married in 1927. My Mom drove the model T and following vehicles until post WW2 when our State suddenly required a drivers license. Both of my parents worked during the war building Liberty cargo ships. My Dad bought a 1920s or 30s vintage Excelcior 4 cylinder inline motorcycle for the 45 mile one way commute. This was 1943. When my Mom was hired the next year she refused to ride on the motorcycle and chose to ride to work in the local car pool. In 1966 she finally got her drivers license.

If you are glamping, I think you should get a big pop-up tent. You can fill it with an oriental carpet and your sleeping gear. If you want furniture, you can get a small trailer and put your sofa, table, and chairs in it. You can’t skimp if you are glamping. But without the furniture, everything will fit it the back of your Volvo.