Ford Explorer 2011+ AWD vs 4WD

You really need to consider the temperature and length of season in addition to whether there is snow. With rare exceptions winter tires have a tread compaound that stays soft in colder winter areas, but in warmer temperatures those tread compounds wear quickly and don’t perform that great. If you live in the colder inland areas of the Midwest and Northeast winter tires are ideal As another noted, Boston and other coastal Northeastern areas don’t stay snowy for long stretches (usually) and aren’t consistently cold all winter long. There are other combinations of tread compound and tread design that can also work in those regions without wearing out as quickly.

Pee wee Herman vs Gronk ?
I know this is in jest…but let me extend this even further. Let me add this addendum. Gronk with cleats vs Gronk without cleats. Personally, it may not matter. Gronk is an injury waiting to happen. When they put in the tackling rule about hitting too high, every one in the secondary less then then 220 lbs will continue go low to chop those trees like Gronk, down. The guy will not go down easily until someone cuts his legs from him…

Now, pee wee Herman on a FB field ? I can’t even wrap my mind around it.