Eliminating Alcohol-Impaired Driving Fatalities: What Can Be Done?

Got my grandmothers .410 she used to use for chipmunks, Old lady with a gun wow. Now I got a little ticked off as seagulls started coming on our lake, eating the sunfish we get to jump 2 inches out of the water for a piece of bread. So I had a wrist rocket, shooting bb like tings, and I hit the damn seagull, I felt so bad, but on the light side the seagulls are not frequenting our lake, If only I knew all the answers. We do get loon parties, like 10 at a time swimming , then occasionally the loon races, where they will flap across the water without taking off. Miss the whippoorwills, ok friday, carp saturday, had to work at 7am, for your enjoyment
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=leon+whippporwill&&view=detail&mid=349006ECBAF541EB7F0A349006ECBAF541EB7F0A&&FORM=VRDGAR

To go off topic, but we drove there, I have no time for seagulls. Sometime around 1985 we were at Disneyworld and we had bought lunch of the hamburger and fries combo and sat outside to eat. I don’t remember what they cost but today they are about $12 so either $4 or $7 back then. At any rate not cheap. As we sat down a seagull came and landed on my tray, grabbed my burger and flew off with it. He dropped half the thing as he flew away with it. What could I do? Go get in line and get another one. Guns are not allowed at Disney but I’d strangle the sucker with my bare hands if one tried it again.

Aren’t they the state animal? Aren’t they protected?

This issue touches some emotional buttons for some. We are also all sitting behind screens, which complicates matters even further. When offering comment please ask others, don’t assume or jump to apply broad-brush moral judgments against them. Otherwise this will be a big fight and I’ll close it.

No, I’m making an analogy.
Both a driver under the influence of alcohol and a crazy man walking around a town with an AR are knowingly and consciously endangering those around them with a deadly weapon. The difference is in the size of the weapon. If you believe drinking and driving is okay because “no harm, no foul”, than you must apply the same logic to the man with the AR.

So instead of playing word games, answer the question. Is the man with the AR okay too, because “no harm, no foul”? If not, how can you justify saying drinking and driving is okay because of “no harm, no foul”?