Dream on

Ford Taurus, Chevy Malibu, Hyundai Sonata, Chevy Cavalier, smaller Saturn’s, Ford Crown Vic…basically high depreciation vehicles that usually are in a fleet/rentals.

As someone who’s lived in Buffalo, Potsdam, and now Syracuse, I’ve got to tell you…you live downstate. Upstate NY is anything north of the Thruway, no matter what those silly NYC people think. Buffalo is Western NY and Syracuse is Central NY, so there’s no way the PA border could be upstate! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the laugh. I would have loved to have been there to verbally remove from that salesman any trace of dignity and self respect that he had…right in front of the other salespeople and customers. Your hubby must be a much kinder and gentler man than I.

Raise the number the $7K and, with patience, you should be able to find a good used Civic. My daughter just found a 2002 Civic 4-door in excellent shape for $7K, the second one she’s found in the past year.

Sincere best.

Hey now…when I grew up in Brooklyn ('70-92) anything north of Westchester was upstate LOL