Does a car need electricity to run?

Yeah, us being electric machines required a clarification that human generated electricity is what does not work in his presence. the whole research and writing process for this was facinating.

Which one is the pen name, Morrison or Citizen? And I clicked your mug shot (That is a mug shot, correct?). What was the sentence for being found a serial novelist?

I hear a lot of you guys write to pass the time. Good for you! So, youā€™ve done your time and enjoying freedom as a free-lance author? Good for you!

Iā€™ll look for the book when Iā€™m in Walmart and purchase a copy. Sure glad I could help with the effort!
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

1 Like

Fifty years ago I saw a Japanese 3 wheel truck with a diesel engine under the bed. It had a small stove where a piece of oil rag was burned to heat the cylinder head/glow plug and once warmed the engine was hand cranked. There were quite a few similar trucks on local roads and many may not have been diesel. There was a lot of very basic transportation on the roads of Japan back then.

1 Like

You can read it for free here @common_sense_answer: https://medium.com/the-18th-century-man

2 Likes

That is awesome!

Dan, that is awesome! Iā€™m in Florida on the Sun Coast, hasnā€™t rained for over 2 months, sunny every day, always something to do outdoors.

Itā€™s Saturday everyday, and I canā€™t tell what season weā€™re in. It seems itā€™s summer everyday of the year!.

However, if I ever get some rain or have a reason to be inside, Iā€™d love to read your book. Iā€™m not much for fiction, Iā€™m too literal, but perhaps this book could change things for me, right?

Iā€™ll be writing my first book soon and it will be non-fiction. Iā€™ll also be working on my second $ million. I gave up on the first $.million.

Anyhow, thanks! I tried the link and it works. Awesome. Thanks! Good Luck! Best wishes!
CSA

2 Likes

You could have done any type of Deus Ex Machina move in your book to bend the rules of fact to make it work for you and the character in the book, but for the record, there is absolutely no difference between human generated, atmospherically generated, Eel or static generated electricity. They are all the exact same article.

The movement of electronsā€¦

1 Like

Even the chemical reaction known as ā€œfireā€ involves the movement of electrons.

1 Like

I bet that relates to how plasma cancels out radio wavesā€¦ as in a falling space capsule re entering the earths atmosphere type o thing @B.L.E

1 Like

Of course cars need electricity to run.

Look at what happened when Gort neutralized the Earthā€™s electricity:

1 Like

The original movie is MUCH better than the remake with Keanu Reeves

A colleague advised me to watch the remake, and Iā€™m sorry I did

3 Likes

Plasma, being electrically conductive, acts like a Faraday shield blocking radio waves.

1 Like

I saw that movie in my younger life, decades ago. Funny (peculiar, not ha, ha) that you posted that here, Iā€™ve made reference to that old sci-fi flick several times during the past several weeks. Visualizing a world with no vehicles was practically a reality, yesterday, on my bicycle trip. I live in a normally fairly/very traffic dense area, especially during spring break, and it was unbelievably eerie! :grimacing:
Itā€™s as if the world stood still! :scream:

CSA

1 Like

Well, then, CSA: Next time you feel uneasy with the streets deserted, be sure and say: ā€œKlaatu Barada Niktoā€

1 Like

Will do and thanks much for posting the old B & W clip. It was great. I do remember watching that Saturday matinee flick in the movie theater when I was a boy. It was sensational.

Wait! Why did my screen suddenly go dark and my computer shut down? :grimacing:
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses::palm_tree:

1 Like

Weā€™re having the perfect spring here in VA. Last couple years had so much rain, almost ruined the little league seasons. this year we could play everydayā€¦ but canā€™t. A lot of good working on the car time I suppose.

This is awesome! Even the milkshake machine doesnā€™t work!

1 Like

You mean just like the truck Mad Max used to run out of the gas depot with a trailer full of sand? Of course you do @kmccune

Oh, the humanity! :scream_cat:
CSA

To paraphrase Neil Degrasse Tyson, ā€œhot lavaā€ is redundant. All lava is hot.