Direct Injection

No, SMB, you will not be in line for a $30,000 car WHEN you win the lottery. You will rush right down to your favorite Bentley dealer for that Continental GT you’ve wanted for so long. While you wait for delivery, you might buy a MB S550 to amuse yourself. And then there are the classic cars you can own…

The average new car price is $32k. That does not mean the average consumer can afford it; they can’t. But they still buy it on time and lease them. A car that goes 0to60 faster then any average car before can inspire a lot of financing.

Jt, you’ve seen right through me. You’re right, first I’d run to the Bentley dealer. Then I’d drive the Bentley to the Tesla dealer (Walmart?) for a new S-model to park next to it. Ten I’d build a house with a garage four cars wide and two cars deep with rafters high enough for a four post lift… and I’d start to build my first hot rod.

Thank God dreaming is still free.

MB never interested me. I always felt they charged way too much just for the name. A friend let me borrow one for a week some years back when I visited her in FL, and I was underwhelmed. The car looked nice, but I just wasn’t impressed. It’s purely a matter of taste.

I like your plan, and I remember the Bentley because that’s my mad money car too. Maybe we can split the pot before Christmas.

You’re on!