Thanks i can use some good luck. I removed the plugs and water ran out of one cylinder but the engine still will not turn over. The oil looks fine will try the liquid wrench before i conclude the engine is toast. Ford wants $2,400 for a rebuilt motor did not even ask about the labor- might of stopped my heart- my goodness been a long time since i had to replace a motor inflation sure rekindles my feeling of money being more paper and less currency.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Did I destroy my son's car by giving him bad advice? | 17 | 1375 | January 10, 2011 | |
| 95 Honda Civic Overheated to Death - repair it, trash it, was it inevitable? | 5 | 1306 | December 25, 2013 | |
| Overheating - do I have a problem? | 4 | 620 | June 12, 2009 | |
| Car started smoking and then died | 12 | 30046 | May 3, 2019 | |
| Soooo I think I just killed this car | 19 | 2387 | February 26, 2015 |