Classic car modernization

well the engine would be gone the rear axel/differental, the tranny and drive shaft even the tailpipe/muffler would be gone. no fuel tank or fuel to weigh the car down. in theory anyway. the weight loss/gain ratio should be fairly small i would think. the rear suspension would obviously have to be addressed and i don’t see how the character of the car would be taken away. no more vibration from an internal combustion engine that even in top shape is mediocre. the character of the car to me is in the journey the car and i have taken together. this car came off the line six months before i was born. although my father did not buy this car new i have felt a connection to this car for a very long time. i realize some people think differently but i believe that growth and change are what make life possible and for my car to continue to “live” it too must grow; even evolve if you like. in a world where petroleum has reached it’s peek if i want my car to “live” in the next century i MUST find a way to convert it.