Cause of seized brake caliper? Replace one or both brake calipers?

I don’t sell rotors at all, but I do install them on my car. $100 to not have to take the wheels back off in a few thousand miles is pretty worth it, to me… And that $100 is for both front rotors, from Brembo. Not exactly bargain basement stuff.

I know this thread is old (going on 6 years) but I am wondering if we can get the OP to let us know what the decision was and what the outcome was post repair…

I also want to comment that many on this forum have knowledge conceptually how the brake systems works. I can tell that many may have field experience, and there are others, DIYers, that have done a dozen or less brake jobs in their life and may have had brake job(s) go well including brake jobs where only the effected calipers were replaced. BUT, anyone that has spent any meaningful time in the field watching/advising and performing real brake service knows that the right way to do it is to flush/bleed the fluid and replace BOTH calipers on that axle (no the logic does not apply to rear axle) so the braking is balanced. Period.