– I had a used, but newer, MAP sensor – so I swapped it – seems a little better.
– The photo below is soon after changing the MAP – car was resting for just 1 hr. You can see the STFT slowly ramping (green) on closed loop. The red is the front O2 sensor. Gear is on Park.
– This issue started soon after vacuum leak on IACV was fixed with a new gasket. Wondering if I should loosen the IACV bolts and see if the issue goes away?
– I took it for a short ride and then put it on Park. When the car is idling (Closed loop) on Drive gear, MAP is giving higher reading of 5.36psi. If I shifted to Park, MAP gives lower value, 4.2psi and STFT increases, hence LTFT increases. I was moving Park to Drive (and back and forth - each time MAP value is affected). You can see it in the photo below.
– Does this have anything to do with Idle Air Control Valve? Faulty or Malfunctioning?
I call around shops and couple of them never answered my question as to if they have Smoke m/c. So its taking time to find good m/c with a Smoke m/c.