Best era for cars? Now!

Wow, in second grade that IS a big age difference! Must have been a pretty wild school!

Sarge, I appreciate that you appreciated a little light-hearted attempt at humor. :smile:
CSA

I think I was single by second grade. I remember a possible marriage in kindergarten but it didnā€™t last and think I remained leery through 5th grade. My memory is fading though. Maybe it was that 59 Chevy her dad had that did it or something.

My Grandson was ā€œengagedā€ to a real cutie in kindergarten. He called off the engagement when someone informed him he could only have one wife.

3 Likes

My middle daughter was married to two French boys before kindergarten. Not at the same time, of course, but consecutively. She announced one day that she and I were married. My wife said Iā€™m hers and told our daughter to get her own husband. Again, about 4 years old.

Good thing no one called Social Services on that one.

I still cringe at one of my earliest break ups. I gave her a ride in my new red wagon and afterward had to hose the thing out. Details redacted due to lunchtime. Went by her old house the other day and it came to mind again after 60 years.

JT, did she have time to think that through? :smile:
CSA

which she, @common_sense_answer?

Edit: if you meant my wife, sheā€™s had over 20 years to think it through since then and we are still together. Iā€™m a lucky guy, just like you are.