Battery Change in the rain

If you had to pay a core charge on the battery there were two people who wouldn’t change a battery in the rain.

I’ll take the counter mans side on this, he knows more about the conditions then we do;

1. How much he gets paid per hour.

2. How poorly the customers tip.

3. How delicious that lunch was.

Electrocution? Alright how about union standards? What do you want to hear?

I have a clue....

Even after almost 90 years…it is still considered by many to be the greatest comedy routine ever.

Even after almost 90 years…it is still considered by many to be the greatest comedy routine ever.

I’m only 45 years old but I still love to watch an Abbott and Costello movie, or The Marx Brothers, and even the Three Stooges are funny. But my kids, they groan when I turn on something like that.

I love my cigar, too. But I take it out every now and then," was just too good an ad lib for Groucho to pass up so he didn’t. Today that remark probably wouldn’t raise an eyebrow among network executives @asemaster. And these days I groan at most highly rated comedians. How can a network produce a series like Beavis and Butthead? Is the pre-pubescent male audience worth the effort?

You bet it is. The kids are indiscriminate buyers, or wanters, I guess. Put up a commercial and the viewers will soon tell Mom and Dad how much they want it.