Ball joints

If the car is not going to last a year then why dump more money into it now. If you would read what the OP said it has engine issues and it might last only a year. I have read the OP’s other post about his engine having low compression and a head gasket failure, this car is worth about $500 if he’s lucky. So why put $300 into a car that’s worth $500.

There comes a time when you need to cut your losses and find a new car.

INDY… another thing you should consider, this car might make it a year but what if it doesn’t? What if you dump another $300 into this wreck and next week the head gasket goes… then what are you going to do?

No excuses. They said it’s difficult to show you…I told them BULL…give me my keys…and walked out. Never went back.

One thing that is missing from this discussion is how much you drive your car. If you drive 1000 miles a year, a deteriorated boot is not something to panic aout

Are you sure you mean 0.0001? Are we talking inches here? That’s i ten thousandth of an inch! For a ball joint? Perhaps you meant 0.001" or ONE thousandth. 0.0001 is more like internal engine tolerance. I doubt if you could measure with that kind of resolution on something like a ball joint.