2018 Hyundai Elantra lights up like Christmas

I have a 2018 Elantra, the last year the tire pressure lights pops up then all the other lights come on and off. It lights up like a Christmas Tree. This happened multiple times in the last year. The lights always come on when I can’t make it to the dealership or they will come on but turn off when I get to the dealership. They can’t find anything wrong with it. Has anyone had this issue.

Probably a failing body control module.

The trouble might be due to an issue within the alternator. It is tied to the warning light test circuit.

1 Like

By all the other lights, do you mean the instrument panel’s icons? Or those plus some more? Where?

Might get the battery tested to rule that out.

Take a picture.

If it’s still under warranty, just take it to the dealership and have them take a look at it

Unless it has a lot of miles a 2018 should at least be covered by the powertrain warranty. The OP has already taken it to the dealer at least once and no problems were found.

Then maybe he should either try another dealership or leave the car there for them to take a look at over a longer period of time for them to try and diagnose it.

It would also be helpful if @marinemom78 would come back and answer any of the responses that have been posted so far…

Couldn’t argue with any of that if I tried.

1 Like