A few ? on winding up selling the Denali I won

Grats, DTP…glad to hear it’s all over.

Congrats! I’m sure finalizing the sale has been way more exciting than winning.

Carolyn, there’s something to be said for both. It was everything that went between that was, hm, challenging. And now, although I spent only 15 minutes ‘touring’ the car, I kinda miss the big lug.

Tell us again who you won this vehicle from?

The short version: At a taping of a daytime tv show.

Does that answer it? If you’d like a little more detail, just ask.

Ummm, yeah. What show? Reviewing this thread (#2) I’m reminded of people who call radio talk shows because they love getting airtime, the thrill of keeping the host engaged as long as possible.

All this and an analyst, too, I see. My dear Mr. Probation, I gave the briefest response because people generally want no more than that. For you I’ll add that it was the Nate Berkus Show. Shall I describe the dress I wore?

Oh, do…in greatest possible detail. If you have a link to the show, that would even be most awesome. :slight_smile:

To you, sir, I say what an important friend tells me when I tease him: You bad.
And remember to be careful what you ask for. It’s more than likely that the show’s website still has clips from the giveaway week, but I won’t do that to you.

Now you’re just teasing. :slight_smile: Go ahead…I dare you.

lol

Chase

I really, truly wasn’t. I’m mortified by how past due I was for a haircut, so in response to your dare, “Bluck-bluck-bluck.”