2020 Honda Civic, To Low to Ground?

I am not sure but think there was an elk hanging around.

1 Like

Thank you- Iā€™d never heard of it, would love to visit. We spend time in the Adirondacks whenever we can. The paths and jeep trails are similar. Hereā€™s a view from a jeep trail.

1 Like

Critter at Fern Canyon

1 Like

The Kona I just purchased has a high carriage which was a selling point for me. Donā€™t know yet how well it can handle a rough road, though. We use a 2012 Frontier pick-up for most everything.

Looks good, holding up well? we have a 2017 acadia limeted with tow package for boat and trailer rental, 3 row seating and awd comes in handy. Trailblazer got rear ended, wife hated passenger seat in trucks, completely adjustable seat for passenger, plus heated steering wheel and seats, I deferred and let her have that as her car and took the rav4.

[quote=ā€œBarkydog, post:25, topic:180628ā€]
completely adjustable seat for passenger, plus heated steering wheel and seats, I deferred and let her have that as her car and took the rav4.
The Kona has adjustable driverā€™s seats which makes me feel like Iā€™m in a pickup. (Iā€™m small). Really like that. The Frontierā€™s a great truck. Got it used, and it still felt cushier than the Ford Ranger, of which Iā€™m a fan.(the older ones).

1 Like