1963 Ford f250 to buy?

Well, if you’re wanting an older truck it sounds like a deal to me for 750 bucks.

Around here if you want a 1000 dollar truck you have to shoo the buzzards away to keep them from picking the carcass clean.

Lol anyway when I test drive it on Thursday … If the tranny is smooth should I get? I found someone who has doors that he will sell for 150 bucks, mint condition at an indoor junkyard

I’m sorry, but it’s a REALLY bad idea to plan on using this truck for a daily driver :frowning2:

I can’t emphasize it enough

I don’t like advising anyone to buy a vehicle that I’ve personally not seen. However, based on what has been stated and the 750 dollar price tag I’d sure give it some serious consideration.

My main question is this. The seller is asking 750 for this truck and it supposedly has a rebuilt engine. How on God’s green Earth can this be done unless the seller is willing to eat a lot of the cost. If so, that then brings up the question of why is he willing to eat that much?

I’ve been looking around for a small Ranger or S-10 just for use as a tree limb hauler or whatever and the older ones around here are going for 1500 bucks with a trashed engine in them. Clean enough I’d pull the trigger on it but most have been flogged appearance wise along with the mechanical thrashing.