Thanks for the suggestions. I was finally able to do it. I was using an OEM Industrial piston compressor and it was putting uneven pressure on the piston. I had to grind a fair amont of material off it before it was centered on the piston. According to the HAYNES, I did have to disconnect the cable and turn the piston, both of which I did. The LISLE tool I had that was supposed to fit did not, so I had to use a pair of water-pump pliers initially to get it turning until I could get it far enough in to use the LISLE tool. Bunged the outer edge of the piston a little with the pliers, but not the sealing surface. I think, after this, I could design a much more effective tool. Perhaps I can sell it to LISLE or OEM Industrial. Now for the turkey!