Black car vs. white car

Ingenious! And an excellent example proving the point that black asorbs more of the sun’s energy than white does.

It also illustrates the principle that much of the absorbed energy is then transferred through the base material to its contents. In your case, the oil. In the OP’s case, the cabin air.

He’s correct – see the rings of black and white paint squares at http://hubpages.com/hub/NASA-Project-Mercury-Launch-Vehicles. We used to measure the relative size of the squares to prove the contractor had done it correctly.

Black vs white for keeping the interior of the car resistant from heating or cooling. Think of police cars being at one time traditionally “black and whites” where the hood and trunk were black portions, with the white portion covering the passenger section. I am just speculating that originally black was the most common car color because it was the easiest paint to produce - white being more costly. Thus for a public service vehicle such as the police car, the benefit of white color was restricted to just the top and doors, while the hood, trunk, and fenders could be black to save on cost.

Troll

My husband is finding disc alternative surgical treatment for the crushed disc? Has anybody been by means of this and what need to I assume? He’s in a lot discomfort, will it be alleviated? Will he keep on to want meds? Will his zest for existence arrive again? Be sure to, I’m afraid that he’ll not get far better and I’d enjoy to listen to some tales from all which have currently been by means of it. We do not have intercourse, he sleeps all day, he does not reprimand the children once they require it…I realize that he’s struggling and on all sorts of insane meds but I would like my husband back again…does this surgical procedure support up to the surgeons say it’ll? I’m in desperate want of some very good assistance and critical solutions. Many thanks!
Spinal Surgery
Disc Replacement Surgery