Best way to remove sludge from engine

Thanks for the advice.Unfortunately, I need to drive a work truck.I’ve got the dipstick tube repaired and will try the Sea Foam and multiple oil changes.I’ll post back with the outcome. Thank you.

I’m surprised that no one has asked this question; is coolant level dropping with no signs of leaks? Can you smell a sweet smell from your exhaust? Water in the oil most often is a clue that the head gasket is leaking. A block tester will show if there are hydrocarbons in the coolant. And yes short trips will do it too. I don’t recomend putting any additive in the oil ever other then wynns.
By the way?you should never go more than 3000 miles between oil changes. Unless you?re in the south and highway use only, then you can stretch it 5000 miles.
And lastly, synthetic oil is over rated for most application. If it?s a turbo engine, then yes, use synthetic oil because of it?s higher temps before it brakes down.

I use SeaFoam because it’s multi-purpose product that’s effective. It can be used to remove moisture from the fuel system. To clean injectors. To stabilize gasoline when stored. To remove carbon from combustion chambers. To remove sludge and moisture from the internals of an engine. And it can be used as a starting fluid. Hell! You can even run an engine on SeaFoam.

I use SeaFoam as a first attempt to resolve a performance/driveability/engine noise issue if applicable. Because if the SeaFoam has no effect, then you’re probably going to be taking something apart.

But I add it to my fuel about every ten tanks of gas to prevent fuel system freezing during the cold winter months.

Tester