Best 7-seater vehicle that is not a minivan?

I actually like full size vans too. They are not “minivans” either. Now it would not get good gas mileage.

With all crossovers that have 3rd row, you’ll have to take the riders for the 3rd row on the test drive.

The third row riders will really need to go somewhere or just like being uncomfortable.

No disrespect meant to the OP, but to me it’s simply unrealistic to give a bunch of strangers over the internet a list of criteria for a used car, disclose that you’re on a tight budget, and hope for them to successfully choose one for you. People do it all the time, and it simply cannot be done. Even if we were to make the perfect choice, it’s unlikely to ne available on the used car market anyway. Especially on a tight budget.

You gotta choose from what’s available. You can’t be too picky. And you gotta find it yourself. Sorry, but that’s reality.

I suspect the OP has left the building. That said they could have just put ( seven passenger vehicle ) in google and had a really good list of vehicles in less time than it took to log on here.

LOL, excellent point! :smile: