How to calculate wear and tear on car

There’s no way to accurately answer this, but you can do some math do get somewhere in the ballpark.

I’m assuming gas is paid, so we’ll ignore that. Actual wear-and-tear on drivetrain components doing an extra 90 miles of highway driving per day is probably pretty negligable, but you should factor in increased mileage-depreciation. I’d say it’d be fair to look up how much your vehicle’s value slips per mile at the kelly blue book.com or similar. Look at your maintinence schedule and divide the cost of basic services by the service interval-- the result will be how much those things cost per mile theoretically. Same thing with tires-- treadlife divided by cost.

That’s how I’d start out, anyways. Actually quantifying the cost of miles used on your car is difficult, since you don’t just get X miles and when they’re up they’re up. But at the same time, if you’re puting an extra 20,000 miles on your car per year, it is going to get worn out a lot faster and you’re going to have to get a new one sooner. I suppose you could take however much you bought your car for and divide it by however many miles you think you’ll get out of it, but it’d be little more than a guess.