Car vibrates during acceleration

I’m in agreement about this being an out of balance tire issue (old rears moved to the front) or the possibility of loose lugs.

Since you had an alignment performed I would add one thing that I’ve seen a few times. That is someone putting too much toe in or out during the alignment or worse; not tightening the lock nuts on the tie rods. This can allow the tie rods to unscrew themselves from the tie rod ends and can possibly lead to an abrupt loss of steering if it gets down to the last half a dozen threads and decides to strip out.

Do not take a trip anywhere until this is resolved and get it looked at by someone close to you. Drive at slow speed on the way to a shop too.

(Regarding that loose tie rod lock nut scenario, that happened to me some years ago when I used to commute a long way to work. My wife had tires put on the car and the tire store did an alignment at that time. We started to leave later in that car and I noticed after pulling out of the drive that the car was thunking and felt funny. Instantly back to the driveway where I discovered both locks were loose and the left side was almost completely unscrewed.)