ENGINE OIL LEAK FROM THE MAIN BEARING CAP SIDE BOLTS 2002 Honda Accord V6

Thanks for the comments and direction. I put the car in for the work this morning at the dealer that I have gone to for 15yrs. I do plan to send a letter to Honda to vent my frustration and expense. My attempt to explain the repairs admittedly is just not too easy for me when all I thought was that it was the oil drain plug leaking. I might add that I purchased the 100,000 mi warranty when I bought it, and as soon as the car odometer passed the warranty period I noticed the odometer digital read-out started to fade in-and-out making it difficult to know what my mileage is. I expect it to go out completely unless I can come up with the $400+ to fix it. Oh and also the clock light (which I bought from Honda Service for around $5.00 thinking I could replace it but couldn’t figure it out) has some kind of short in it so that I can’t read the clock unless I bang on the dash around it and if I bang it right it will light up. The dealership estimated the cost to fix it about $100+ Don’t think that I am complaining just hate these tech things going out in a few years of use unlike years ago when things lasted a lifetime.