Weird noise after rotated tires

Hi Cigroller, thanks for the input. I actually don’t remember, off the top of my head, how old the tires are. But I do know that they didn’t get their last scheduled rotation because I was in a rush (I know, I know), so it’s been about 14K miles since the last rotation. The tires, I think, are maybe 2 years old. Typically they have been rotated when the automated maintenance system has asked for it.

I’m mostly asking a lot of basic questions because I just want to know exactly what to say when I take my car back to the shop. If I understand everyone’s comments correctly, I should explain what I am hearing and ask them to check the alignment. I should also mention that a moving truck bumped the car about 3 weeks ago. Is there anything else I should ask them to check?

If they tell me the alignment is fine, then I should just assume that the tires have uneven wear and that it will sort itself out in time? I guess they will also make recommendations that they deem necessary. I just like to be prepared with what they might possibly say.

Thanks again!