Most Annoying Things Other Drivers Do

">Tailgating!
How could Tom & Ray have left this one off their list? "

Because tailgating is so common in MA it’s not considered a problem. It’s the ONLY place in the country where they can have a 60 car pileup on the highway on a bright sunny day with the sun behind you…

My biggest pet-peeve are the left lane hogger’s…They will stay in the left lane even doing below the speed limit…And then 100 yards before their exit they’ll move right (many times without even looking)…The worse of these…is the guy/girl who’s in the left lane doing about 1mph faster then the lane to the right…once they pass the cars on the right…they speed up to 90 so no one can pass them…

I use to hate people who didn’t signal…but I gave up on that long ago…Especially here in New England…less then 1% of drivers signal correctly all the time…and less then 50% will even use a signal at a traffic light…very frustrating…especially if you’re waiting to turn left at a traffic light thinking the guy heading in the opposite direction is going straight (because he doesn’t have a signal on)…light turns green…the idiot turns left…leaving you waiting…