Diagnosing and troubleshooting blower on 2005 Pontiac Vibe

Thanks for the genvibe.com info. I did find it useful up to a point but they assume alot and I'm a newbie at this. So in fact I have TWO issues. The fan will intermittently work on the occasional bump in the road AND the clicking noise. I thought both were related. I have to tell you you guys. I learned SO MUCH and I really appreciate every one's input. Did I need to buy a new blower motor? Probably not but since I was there and the the components in question were original and the motor was $40 I thinking why not while I'm down there and it's a really difficult to maneuver much less learning a new orientation working upside down. So, now over the weekend I purchased the actuator for approx $45 through Amazon, other wise it would be $90+ locally. Yes it's adding up but, I'm doing it myself and a real sense of  satisfaction. Total for parts approx $120.
Here's what I need help on now. Where can I purchase the plastic push pins I had to break to remove the rubber seals investigating an easier access to the actuator? I was hoping I could do it via the hood but the firewall is blocking me. I'm thinking I can do it if I remove the radio and reach through there and NOT have to remove the entire dash.