Tire Dry Rot

All good questions and I certainly appreciate the responses. The Michelins (Synmetry) have been on the vehicle 2 years. I live in South Carolina so I understand the weather aspects but I have had other tires (Kelly Sproingfield on my truck) and 3 jeeps (kids you know) and have never had this problem. To be more specefic (hoping this is not read by better half) the leaves are really more a “compost” pile (we have leaves and pine needles falling 6-8 months of the year) and she prefers to rake them into a certain area into a “bed” upon which she parks the car. I sensed with all the discussions regarding oxidation and so forth that I should at least ask the question. On a related note, in researching tires to replace the Michelins I am down to 2. Pirelli P4’s (@$90) or Michelin X (@SAMS) or HydroEdge (@119 -$125). They seem comparable in almost every aspect but it is quite an expense and would greatly appreciate any comments, suggestions or experiences anyone might have. Again I really appreciate all the info and will do better to incude more info next time.