Car vibrate when stop at light

“The only thing I know that I suppose to change is spark plug at 65k.”

You told us that your car has ~70k on the odometer, but you did not tell us if you did actually change the spark plugs at 65K miles. (60K miles would be more typical, but perhaps your model has an atypical interval of 65k)

In any event, fouled spark plugs can definitely cause uneven idling, as well as a reduction in fuel economy, reduced power, and difficulty in starting the engine. If you have not yet experienced problems with starting–trust me–you will if you don’t replace those spark plugs.

Or, in other words, if you have decided to “save money” by not having the spark plugs replaced on schedule, you are undoubtedly wasting money and contributing to the symptoms that you are currently experiencing. When you replace them, make sure that you use the same brand and model number that are specified in your Owner’s Manual. Other brands/models of spark plugs are unlikely to work as well as the ones specified by Honda’s engineers.

And–whatever you do–DO NOT use Bosch’s fancy “high technology” spark plugs. I have seen a huge number of problems resulting from the use of those plugs.