Honda fit battery

I have a 2008 Honda Fit and replaced the battery after approx a yr and a half and approx 45,000 miles. And here we are another yr and a half and ready to replace it yet again. It’s still under warranty for 3 yrs but not from the dealer where i purchased it. They claim this is not done after one yr. They are Spreen Honda in Loma Linda,Calif. However Penske Honda in Ontario,Calif was kind enough to replace it-yet again. FYI-Spreen has charged me for tire rotations repeatedly and then admitted to not doing them! Penske informed me it is a small battery and radio,heater being left on while the car is off is not helping it. I guess they mean business so now I have to constantly remind myself not to listen for even 5 mins. That’s how long it took for it to kill the battery the other day. Great car otherwise. BTW-if they refuse to honor the warranty that comes w/the battery then you can threaten them w/a lawsuit in federal court for fraud. Certainly they won’t want that to even be tried,and your displeasure may motivate them to change their answer. Or tell them you are going to another dealer and giving them your business-your repair costs as well as your new Honda purchase. They don’t like to hear that,in fact they even called me to honor it but I declined and went to Penske,I trust them.