Honda Odyssey motor mount problem

Same story different day. 05 Odyssey. Broken back mount. The mounts are special since they were designed for the VCM engine that came out in 05. This is the cylinders that don’t fire to save gas and such. I just paid $376.70 and that was only 40%. From what I have read most costs for this is $700. My 40% would only be $280. Why so high? If I had to pay the entire amount I would have paid $941. When they call that regional person I believe it isn’t unthinkable to say that the company could have paid 100% and they still told me 40%. They would make $1076 then. How would the consumer know. Ah, but wait. I have a few tricks up my sleeve too. I have talked with the company and explained my displeasure with the company. Also, I have never received any recalls, TSBs or anything or I would have take this in when it was under warranty. This TSB 06-083 for the motor mount was issued on Dec. 1 2006. Why didn’t I ever get one so I could have had it fixed under my warranty or had a better chance of a “Goodwill” of 100%? They don’t want you to know. Just like Toyota they issue Service bulletins. A recall does not have to be done unless safety (which is the keyword for costing the company money) is involved or the DHTSA makes them. Other than that they don’t have to let the consumer know. I will be taking this information to a legal person. Tired of getting the run around and taken advantage of especially in this economy. People are tired of this thing Honda. If you could be voted out we would do it. The Odyssey and Accord are assembled in Lincoln, AL. Many or most of the Toyotas are mfg. in Georgetown, KY. I toured the plant once. They all make great cars including Chevrolet, Ford, and Dodge. The also make faulty ones. We allow “foreign” car makers, and that is where the money goes also, to get by with a lot more than we do our own people.