Transmission fluid is disappearing, no leaks evident

Thank you OK4450. I am going to crawl under it tomorrow and see if I can see a leak near the cv joint as was the case with the gentleman that started this thread. This is the wife’s car and she drives only a couple days a week teaching piano. I will keep a daily check on the fluid level until I can get this sorted out and fixed. I saw at Advance Auto that the cv seals are only a few bucks and one feedback that was left said they were easy to replace. I am trying to find some directions on how to do this just in case. Three weeks ago she overheated when the hose from the waterpump to the heater inlet broke. A five dollar part I replaced. It was after this overheating that this problem started with the trans fluid. Before there had never been a problem and I check her fluids weekly.

At Advance Auto I saw some stuff called Barz Transmission Stop Leak that supposedly rejuvenated seals. Would it hurt to give this a try? What would you recommend with regards to this product.

I do appreciate your help. We are retired on pretty much a fixed income and right now Do It Yourself is my first choice. LOL

Thanks again for your fast reply to my plea for help.
George