Bad Gasoline

I am currently speaking with Bolla Mart Sunoco management. They have no reports of bad gas being sold in their station… so they say! 5 minutes/miles after filling up with Ultimate 93 I stepped on the gas pedal and my whole vehicle shook. Any time I went to accelerate, my vehicle felt as if the transmission was going to fall out of the bottom. The next day I brought my Murano into the Nissan service center. They kept my vehicle over night because they could not figure out what was causing the problem (number 6 piston was misfiring). The next day the service tech asked if I experienced this problem after filling up at the gas station. He then tested my fuel and found “the sample to have an abnormal smell and incorrect fuel type.” The Nissan service center asked me if I would like to contact Sunoco and let them know about my issue. Bolla Mart was slow to contact me and I was forced to authorize the repairs. I then called Sunoco Inc. and my claim was handled by their insurance company ESIS Risk Management. A week later I received a letter informing me that Sunoco Inc. was not responsible and Bolla Management Corp is the responsible party. Furthermore, I am not sure if I truly trust Nissan. I don’t know who to believe that is why I want the fuel sample tested.