Creaking / groaning sound from right rear suspension

I apologize, the noise was not coming from the rear the noise was coming from the front. I had not seen the car for more than a week and I mistakenly remembered that the noise was in the back but when I finally got the car to start working on it, it was very clear that the noise was coming from the front. I apologize for getting this wrong, however, I did learn a lot from your responses, like using lubricant to see if it quiets a specific bushing, etc. The reason the sound was exactly the same sound as the front control arms made when they were bad was because it was another front control arm. I took it to a mechanic shop and they said that this car has four control arms on each front wheel and that all the upper arms needed to be replaced even though I thought only one arm was bad, so they replaced all the uppers but totally missed the fact that the ball joint on one of the lower arms was completely shot which caused it to be loose which made the C-shaped connecting link grind where it connects to the sway bar. I replaced the control arm and link. Another thing, I asked a mechanic if he could put a stethescope on and touch it to various places like the control arm and the link and he said that doing that would not work. However, I did exactly that and when I had the stethescope on the sway bar link it was definitely, absolutely, clearly, louder and different and than any other location, it was distinctly different and it was clear that the noise was coming from the link.